Prior to collecting any information, the Online Store will notify the customers concerned about the following:
- The Online Store was set up by FASHION CO. DOO BEOGRAD, Bulevar Mihaila Pupina 115b;
- The company responsible for data collection is FASHION CO. DOO BEOGRAD, Bulevar Mihaila Pupina 115b;
- The primary purpose of collecting and processing data is to ensure the smooth operation of the Online Store, the safety of its users, and to enable electronic purchases to Online Store visitors in accordance with the law;
- The data collected is used in a way that enables the identification of e-commerce participants in accordance with good business practices, keeping of trade secrets, and pursuant to the Serbian Personal Data Protection Act, General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union (GDPR), and other relevant legal sources dealing with personal data protection;
- All government authorities entitled to use the data by law and/or based on court decision;
- The provision of personal data is voluntary, and no person not wishing to be a user of the Online Store is obligated to leave any information; however, leaving the data is obligatory for the purpose of registration and purchase on our Online Store;
- The person who has agreed to the collection and processing of the data can withdraw his/her consent at any time and without explanation, which as a legal consequence results in the termination of the Online Store user status and the cessation of any further collection of data from the person who has withdrawn his/her agreement;
- In the case of unauthorized processing, the users are entitled to personal data protection, as well as to other rights under the Act.
In order to process the orders from customers successfully, the customers need to provide the following information to the Online Store: full name, address, e-mail and phone number. With this information, the Online Store will be able to deliver the items to the customers as well as inform the customers about the current status of their order. The online store collects only essential, basic customer/user information and data necessary to do business and inform customers in accordance with good business practices and in order to provide a quality service. By signing up or registering on the Online Store the user agrees to receive e-mail, SMS and Viber notifications from the Online Store. The Online Store gives the buyers a choice, including the option to decide whether or not to unsubscribe from the mailing, SMS, and Viber lists used for marketing campaigns.
A cookie is a text file stored on the hard disk of each individual customer by a web server. Cookies cannot be used to run the program or deliver a virus to a computer or other device used by the customer.
Cookies are uniquely assigned to each individual customer, and can only be read by a web server in the domain which sent them to the customer. One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide benefits that will save customers time.
The Online Store will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of customer’s personal data. The Online Store will store personal information provided by the customers on secure servers (password and firewall protected). All electronic transactions made by customers will be encrypted using SSL technology. Of course, data transmission over the internet is naturally unsecured and the Online Store cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. The customers have the sole responsibility to secure their password and user details.
Availability of Collected Customer Information
The customers may require the Online Store to provide any personal data the Online Store has about them. By registering, the customers expressly agree that their personal data may be used for marketing campaigns; however, they may at any time request the Online Store to stop processing their personal data for marketing purposes.
Customer Data Retention Period and Updates
Your personal data will not be retained longer than necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was collected. In case there is a legally stipulated time period for the keeping of personal data, FASHION CO. DOO BEOGRAD will retain the data as legally required. Once the purpose has been achieved, i.e. statutory time limit for keeping the data has expired, the data will be permanently deleted.
The buyers are required to notify the Online Store if any of the registered personal data needs to be corrected or updated.
In certain cases, personal data may be stored for an extended period of time in order to fulfil legal requirements (e.g., Accounting Act, etc.) or for the purpose of making, exercising or defending a legal claim, in accordance with applicable regulations and laws.